23 Apr 2020
ENA STAT – April 16, 2020
Your source for ENA news and information
- The ENA Foundation is here to support ENA members during an unprecedented time with a newly announced COVID-19 Relief Fund.
- ENA has partnered with Hilton and Marriott to provide rooms to ENA members during the ongoing pandemic.
- ENA member Justin Allen joins the latest episode of the ENA Podcast to talk about leadership in emergency nursing and in times of crisis.
- ENA is urging for additional protections in an upcoming emergency aid package.
Did You Know?
- ENA plays a vital role in shaping the future of emergency nursing and now is your opportunity to become a part of the association’s leadership.
- Christian “Paige” Owen’s JEN blog entry, “It’s Dark Outside,” takes a heartfelt look at her experience as a sexual assault nurse examiner.
- ENA is preparing for the 2020 General Assembly and is seeking your input for important emergency nursing topics.
- May 5 – Congressional Management Foundation webinar
- May 8 – Conference Scholarship applications Due
- Aug. 31 – ENPC and TNCC verification expiration extension
- Flip through the pages of April’s digital edition of ENA Connection.
- MedPage Today is conducting a bi-weekly survey to assess the impact of COVID-19 on front-line clinicians and would like to hear from emergency nurses.
- ENA released a new Action Alert to urge members of Congress to pass the Medical Supply Chain Emergency Act.
- The ENA Foundation is Poptivism’s “Charity of the Week!”