04 Apr 2020
ENA STAT – April 2, 2020
ENA STAT is your source for ENA news and information.
- President Trump signs the CARES Act into law.
- ENA has released a statement on emergency nurse protection during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Now more than ever, health care providers need to support each other.
- ENA has created short audio files to help emergency nurses gain information related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Did You Know?
- You can enhance your career, experience unprecedented networking opportunities, and enjoy a fun and rewarding experience by joining the ENA Board of Directors or ENA Nominations and Elections Committee.
- The latest episode of the ENA Podcast features Anna Rodriguez, creator of The Burnout Book.
- Sigma Research Grant application deadline extended
- Congressional Management Foundation webinar
- Conference Scholarship application deadline extended
- ENA’s 50th Anniversary Committee is seeking to commission a policy-focused review manuscript for the Journal of Emergency Nursing.
- ENA is working hard to bring you its Spring Regional Symposium.