03 Jul 2020
ENA STAT – June 25, 2020
Your source for ENA news and information
- “Nurses Together: Connecting through Conversations” was created to share thoughts, seek support and connect with your peers in a safe, virtual space.
- To better support nurses during this time, ENA and the American Nurses Foundation have launched “Pulse on the Nation’s Nurses: A COVID-19 Survey Series.”
- Shop for a cause with Clogs by C&C Sweden for hospital-grade, comfort clogs.
Did You Know?
- The June/July issue of ENA Connection features ENA Emerging Professional Liaison Mica David’s quick response to New York City’s COVID-19 situation.
- ENA will honor our members who have died in the last year with a virtual memoriam presentation during EN20X.
- Register today for the member-exclusive event of the year, EN20X — A Virtual Xperience — on Sept. 9-11.
- Who’s ready for a night of fun, live music and dancing?