11 Apr 2020
ENA State Pulse – April 10, 2020
Here are the latest headlines from The State Pulse, a resource for state council and chapter leaders.
- ENA President Mike Hastings and the ENA Board of Directors invite you to join us for an exclusive all-member virtual town hall event
- ENA respects the amount of free time emergency nurses have lost during the COVID-19 pandemic
- ENA is committed to ensuring you have access to support you need relating to membership, courses, events and your state councils and chapters
- ENA is excited to partner with Marriott Bonvoy on its Rooms for Responders program which offers no-cost hotel rooms to members working on the front lines
Compliance and Leadership
- The 2020 Activity Planning Calendar has been updated with new deadlines
- Due to the current COVID-19 impact on conferences and meetings across the country, all future State Exhibit Grant requests are temporarily on hold. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
- As state council and chapter leaders, you may be inundated with questions and inquiries from the media or other social outlets during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
- ENA thanks each and every one of you for your dedication and commitment during this challenging time
- Although the COVID-19 pandemic forced the cancellation of many education events, ENA knows the need for high-quality learning opportunities is as important as ever
- ENA is encouraging the next wave of strong voices to take the first step toward national leadership
- ENA is preparing for the 2020 General Assembly and is seeking your input
- On March 27, President Trump signed a $2.3 trillion emergency rescue package into law
- The next ENA State Government Affairs Chairpersons conference call is scheduled for 2 p.m. Central time on May 13. Contact email@example.com.